Kraven

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, I'm new to Visual Novel Maker. I'm having some trouble with my hotspot pictures. If I add a hot spot and add images to Base, Hover, Selected, Selected Hover, and Unselected, nothing happens and I don't see any images. Does anyone know how top make the hot spot image appear? Thank you very much for your help. - Kraven

(The Add Hotspot is the only command in my scene)HotSpotPicture.png

TijerinArt

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hi, this is probably happening because you are using the latest version of VNM and because of the new folder layout. To solve it, try to take the pictures out of the folder where you have inserted them and put them in the "pictures" folder:
\Your-game\resources\Graphics\Pictures
Link the pictures again and this time they will be visible.

Let me know if you succeeded.

Kraven

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello TijerinArt, Thank you for your advice, I tried putting the graphics in other folders and it started working!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mulinho