Housing Plugin

Inyobedbro

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So i don't know where to post this Sorry if this is the wrong spot. But I am wondering is there a plugin or script or if someone could make one. I am wanting a housing system for my players that would store and save furniture that they have placed inside.
My Idea is Player gets a tent item they can plop the tent anywhere in the world except for restricted areas. In this tent they can use furniture they have crafted to craft stuff they couldn't do with out the furniture. They'd have to open the tent to craft again as the crafting tools would only be accessible inside the tent. i think this would open a awesome world of possibilities especially for my game idea xD. Surely this has been done already or can be done quite easily. thanks in advance Guys!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I also recommend that you edit the topic title to something more meaningful, as many people here have questions. A meaningful topic title will let those looking to help have some idea whether they can help or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Every RPG and MMO should let you transmog\glamour your gear so you can look the way you want.
So, to clear up things, this section is to speak about personal life stuff and such? or maybe upload game content?
excerpt from my game FW: WHAT?! You want me to shear sheep? I had servants, who had servants, that had servants that did peasants work. Vincent: Do you see any of your servants here? FW: Well... no. Of course not. Vincent: Then get to work.
The dumbest mechanic I just encountered today : boss recovers 10% HP when a party member is KO-ed, who thinks this is a great idea again...?
Apparently my brain took a holiday today, so far I've stared blankly at the maker for 3 hours. Duuuuuuuuh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreePint97