Housing Plugin

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by Inyobedbro, Jan 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Inyobedbro

Inyobedbro Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    So i don't know where to post this Sorry if this is the wrong spot. But I am wondering is there a plugin or script or if someone could make one. I am wanting a housing system for my players that would store and save furniture that they have placed inside.
    My Idea is Player gets a tent item they can plop the tent anywhere in the world except for restricted areas. In this tent they can use furniture they have crafted to craft stuff they couldn't do with out the furniture. They'd have to open the tent to craft again as the crafting tools would only be accessible inside the tent. i think this would open a awesome world of possibilities especially for my game idea xD. Surely this has been done already or can be done quite easily. thanks in advance Guys!

2. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I also recommend that you edit the topic title to something more meaningful, as many people here have questions. A meaningful topic title will let those looking to help have some idea whether they can help or not.