bububoo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey, uh, I really don't know how to do it, I need to explain myself. I need to know how can I change the main character of the game to a different one, at a certain point in the story he has a flashback from when he was a child, so I need to know if there is any way to change the main character to another, and remove the members of the party, and how to return to how it was before, thank you. (if I didn't explain myself good, I need something like this)
helpq.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What engine is this?

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You remove the old ones and add new ones using Change Party Member event command.
1627182755766.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm listening to iiluminaughtii talking about the secrets behind shady businesses and scams. Meanwhile I'm writing a fanfic about Sephiroth from FF7, one specifically for my stepmom. I'll get to give it to her, too, because my boss said I could take the holidays off! Dec. 22-27 I will be in Orlando, and maybe Fort Myers too, visiting my dad and stepmom!
Of course, I bought a handful of games on the Steam Black Friday sale. Will I try them? Will I complete any? Who knows...
I don't really have any neat updates today about how I screwed up programming... But if you want to observe the intensenes of me programming, then you can check out my stream :)
New Weapons.gif
No more spam from me today, I promise! Just wanted to upload this, people have been giving me feedback that my weapon sprites (which were RTP) clashed badly with my battlers for ages, so today I finally took the plunge and updated them! Really happy with how they came out :D :D
So Facebook fraudulently took money from me. They even went through my PayPal accounts to find a card that had the money on it. Thinking about deleting my Facebook account because this doesn't happen on twitter, not even close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
varghn