Dynasty

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Is there anyway to change the system font?

I searched through the tutorials forums but i didnt see anything related to font changing, then i tougth that i migth just investigate about the topic.

I searched, and then i saw a tutorial on another RPG Maker forums about how to change it:

but the dll. file that he is mentioning is not on my files and i cant do anything so i kept investigating.

Then i founded this page about "Great patches for RPGMaker 2003":

and i used the "Fontchanger.exe" software, and well i didnt go well becase everything was on German.

So im very stuck over this topic and i dont know what to do, so im asking help over this forum for any tutorial or help.

Cherry

RM2k(3) Developer (English Version)
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
The DLL should be there! If it isn't, then maybe you are using a pirated version and unfortunately cannot get support here.

The tutorial describes the correct way.

Dynasty

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
The DLL should be there! If it isn't, then maybe you are using a pirated version and unfortunately cannot get support here.

The tutorial describes the correct way.
nvm i founded it, thx

Jhale M.

Goddess of health, purity and truth.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I wonder if this is truly the intended method. I read a few days ago in the changelog news article on the other RPG Maker website that the modernized versions of 2003 are supposed to support font-changing officially, but that does not seem like a proper intended method.

forgettablepyromaniac

Unpegged texture in living form
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I wonder if this is truly the intended method. I read a few days ago in the changelog news article on the other RPG Maker website that the modernized versions of 2003 are supposed to support font-changing officially, but that does not seem like a proper intended method.
Technically, if it's not supported natively, it's not an intended method, but it works. as for the official support - never even heard of it, but it sounds interesting, and I'd like to ask for citation.

Cherry

RM2k(3) Developer (English Version)
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I don't know where you got this information from but if it's supposed to say that it's an official option in the software, it's not true. I would know if I had added that ;)

Perhaps it's referring to the fact that in RPG Maker 2003 you are officially allowed to do it via the Patch EULA, but still it's a mod, and you'll have to go the route the tutorial linked above is describing.

forgettablepyromaniac

Unpegged texture in living form
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
... Perhaps it's referring to the fact that in RPG Maker 2003 you are officially allowed to do it via the Patch EULA, but still it's a mod, and you'll have to go the route the tutorial linked above is describing.
That makes a bit more sense. The way it was phrased was kinda interesting, though.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:v I "unlearn" how to use the forum.
I've made and moved to a THIRD spreadsheet document to reorganize my thoughts and better plot out my RPG.

halp
Today, we got "The ancient Forest"

Map042.png

And here's a little ingame view:
Clipboard01.png

New Boss Attacks for Soul Hero Adventure:
1,Aim and shoot
2,Boulders falling frenzy
3,Throwing Fireballs
4,Chasing Magical Traps
5,Lasers attack of 360-degree
Pokemon AI Logic: "Enemy is weak to Fire, I better use Rain Dance to make fire type moves less effective. I should just always cast Rain Dance first no matter what, even though it's a niche move that I'm not set up to exploit."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elekks