How can I decide the priority for events on the same Page?

KiraNet

Engel der Dunkelheit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Deutsch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a problem... I have multiple Events on one Map and I need one to be loaded specidic... but it instead loads the ealier one where I cant change he switch so both are active... cause the whole thing wouldnt work anymore then cause the ealier event needs to be loaded at the point where it should be played multiple times... can I change which switch has the higher priority? I dont wanna make for every single event a whole new Map :(

Kuro DCupu

Trust me, I'm a veteran RMer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would be better if you have screenshot of these events to explain your problem.
But if you are having a hard time managing event page condition, consider using variables instead of switches.
A single variable may contain multiple condition:
if var == 1; if var == 2; etc
And you can track them more easily.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can't

and your questions indicate that you didn't really understand how to handle complex eventing.

I can think of a few possibilities as you didn't give much descriptions, but if you make a cutscene then it is important to have a single controlling event that controlls everything else in the cutscene.
That controlling event would then remotely order all other events and their behaviour.

for a more detailed help or if your problem is something else, we would have to see screenshots of your events.

KiraNet

Engel der Dunkelheit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Deutsch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can't

and your questions indicate that you didn't really understand how to handle complex eventing.

I can think of a few possibilities as you didn't give much descriptions, but if you make a cutscene then it is important to have a single controlling event that controlls everything else in the cutscene.
That controlling event would then remotely order all other events and their behaviour.

for a more detailed help or if your problem is something else, we would have to see screenshots of your events.
Oh thank you very much ^^" I've now put the Sites of Event 2 that I wanted to be load now into Event 1 and now its working in the order needed... I dont really have much understanding about that ups! Now that I think about it... it makes much more sense XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
Working on cutscenes~

if your game is the first (or ONLY) in a series and still has a colon in its title, you are a bad person and I hate you...... jk.

who could ever hate BETWEEN: TWO SOULS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheesepot