how can i fix chracter while im proceeding event ?

djdjdj182

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
N/A
i want it to be not able to move while im proceeding event.
and im newbie.........

i used direction fix or any other buttons, it didnt work.

can somebody know the solution?

thnaks.. pls share ur wisedom..

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if it's a cutscene, use an autorun event, and use move route if you want the people
to move, or leave it be if they just stand still. and use selfswitch to exit the autorun event,
with apage that has the selfswitch and blank page so they can move again.

if you are new, use the in-built tutorial to know how things works.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if the tips above don't help, please show us a screenshot of your event so that we can see what you have done wrong.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone know of NPC sprites for RMMZ? I know of Flirion's RMMV recolours, but RMMZ's sprites are slimmer and more detailed, so I'm a bit on the edge to use Flirion's im RMMZ...
I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acoolusername