How can i keep this loop, while the user is playing?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Showing the code is more useful than a video. Post a screenshot and we'll go from there.

TyphAle99

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
VNM
All right, here you go. Thx for helping

Attachments

• Loop Schizzo.png
    Loop Schizzo.png
    41 KB · Views: 14

l8rose

Perpetually Exhausted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright, I can't see it but I hope there is a break loop somewhere after that or else that is just going to play endlessly.

Take what you have there and place that into a Common Event and have Runs Parallel checked (unless you need the other options, uncheck those options).

Simply use the command Call Common Event whenever you need this common event and it should play as the player continues on.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've decided to try and be more social and less nervous about engaging. I'm always over thinking things - from now on when I'm worried or don't get something I'll just ask.
Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad_At_Scripting