How can i keep this loop, while the user is playing?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Showing the code is more useful than a video. Post a screenshot and we'll go from there.

TyphAle99

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
VNM
All right, here you go. Thx for helping

Attachments

• Loop Schizzo.png
    Loop Schizzo.png
    41 KB · Views: 14

l8rose

Perpetually Exhausted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright, I can't see it but I hope there is a break loop somewhere after that or else that is just going to play endlessly.

Take what you have there and place that into a Common Event and have Runs Parallel checked (unless you need the other options, uncheck those options).

Simply use the command Call Common Event whenever you need this common event and it should play as the player continues on.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Feel free to check out our "Touch the Stars" gamejam submission, "Starlight, Starbright!"
just finished playing one shot. im kinda disappointed with return the sun ending ngl. i was hoping there would be some after credits scene that would play with my emotions
So apparently the surprise Google Search page browser game saves your progress when you close the browser.

This really makes me miss the golden age of Flash gaming.
ohh man im ending oneshot now (im doing the last stepping puzzle rn) and the music is so...sad...like...ive been thinking recently about how fast moments pass and...my anxious thoughts combined with that music and nostalgia...like...im comfortably sad...and want to cry internally
We're playing one of the Touch the Stars game jam entries, come join us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ananansy