How can I make an armor that has a chance of reviving the user once per battle

shizuruteru

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The title says it all. Is there a way to do this or so I need a plug-in.

ATT_Turan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I would use Yanfly's buffs and states core, and passive states. You'd make 2 new passive states. One is just activated by wearing the armor so the game knows you have it equipped. The other will indicate that that character has had the effect activated that battle (so you'd check for it to expire at the end of battle in the database).

Then you create a custom apply effect for the knockout state that will do the random roll; if successful, check for the presence of your second state before continuing to activate a common event that revives the character and then apply your second state so it can't happen again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue, Episode 12: Amneron's Legacy starts now! Watch on Youtube and join the chat as we explore the world of Ellis!
Lost track of a huge brazilian wandering spider inside my house. In other news, I'm moving again.

Currently working on the second protagonist's story and her companion, making good progress. But I am looking forward to return to my other protagonist and continue his story and have him joined by a new companion. :)
mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brenadjnendad