Balendra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
im wondering if i can make something like this or if i cant if theres any other credits plugins that may be worth using because i cant seem to find any plugins for end credits i can only find ones for page plugins

FrigidGaze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
While I could be wrong, I'm assuming this credits sequence was made using simple show/move picture commands, with each of the credits segments being its own image, being displayed over a looping map.

So you could achieve the same effect if you wished, but it would take some preparation with images and experimenting with the event commands.

If you want something more simple and straightforward though, the 'Scrolling Text' event is always a nice choice and works effectively for a credits roll.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DamageActor3_7.png added!
index.php

Making a "characters first appearance" drawing for my game. Now I just have to finish the sprite art animation for her grand entrance.​
ScreenShot_9_24_2022_7_56_24.png
New area being started today. It leads to one of the games 2 optional bosses.
A secret desire of mine: I want to make a horror game based on Celtic mythology. I've seen plenty of Greek, Japanese and Norse mythology-based horror games, but I don't think I've ever seen a Celtic-based horror game anywhere...
FF Opera Omnia is in quite a bizarre state right now. As soon as the tutorial is completed, the game levels all characters to level 70 and makes all new characters start at level 70.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beginner37