Balendra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so i know where i can make pixel art sites like pixlart medibang etc but i am not good at art or pixel art and the pixtures i wanna make with it are very simple and i can make 2 of them myself basically in my game i wanted 3 pixel art pics to play out after the credits a green and white egg the same egg just cracked and another but this time a baby dragon hatches and basically the reason is, is cause my antagonist is a dragon i wanted my game to end that way so it could basically signify a sequel if i ever decide to make one

BenSD

Could be anybody
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I can't really tell if you're looking for tools, tutorials, or resources...

If you want tools...you mentioned a couple. I use GIMP for most image editing I do, and it seems to work well.
If you want a tutorial, you could try this thread.
If you're looking for somebody to make art for you, post in resource requests and try to be a little more specific and clear so that the artists know what you want.

Hopefully one of those will help you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hoping that Unite has a character generator with black hairs/lips and other features.. it is such a pain making characters without these...
Today is my dad's birthday! And he's still going strong in his retirement days!
Ooh a plugin for exactly what I was looking for... DEAD LINK. DEAD LINKS EVERYWHERE.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
Current battle gameplay for Shadows of the Earth: The Vrila'an Legend
and yes... still thinking and testing various color schemes for the menu.
Note we have a progress and goals thread. You can use this to post your IGMC progress too: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...d-progress-thread.131387/page-17#post-1286063

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kanachan