Balendra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so i know where i can make pixel art sites like pixlart medibang etc but i am not good at art or pixel art and the pixtures i wanna make with it are very simple and i can make 2 of them myself basically in my game i wanted 3 pixel art pics to play out after the credits a green and white egg the same egg just cracked and another but this time a baby dragon hatches and basically the reason is, is cause my antagonist is a dragon i wanted my game to end that way so it could basically signify a sequel if i ever decide to make one

BenSD

Could be anybody
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I can't really tell if you're looking for tools, tutorials, or resources...

If you want tools...you mentioned a couple. I use GIMP for most image editing I do, and it seems to work well.
If you want a tutorial, you could try this thread.
If you're looking for somebody to make art for you, post in resource requests and try to be a little more specific and clear so that the artists know what you want.

Hopefully one of those will help you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The game's opening, now fully polished! :LZScheeze:

Aaand, here's me working on it in today's "Game Making Every Day" video! :LZSooo:

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oneesama