How can I put my images in the RPG Maker generator?

Pongy20

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First things first: Sorry if I put this thread in the wrong section. Second: I am not talking about replacing images of the generator, I am talking about adding if there is any way, be it a plugin, a program or something else, help me?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there are specific tutorials for this on the forum, you should check the tutorial section for MV.
sorry I don't have the links ready.

basically you have to rename all files you want to add in a specific way, because the generator needs a continuous numbering - which is why you can't use them with the numbers given from the artist they came from, each generator will need different numbering based on how many parts were already added previously. If you skip a number the generator will not detect the parts with higher numbers.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I think Kipling said it best.

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
⁠And never breathe a word about your loss,
(...)
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
⁠And—which is more—you'll be a Man, my son!

Do you feel like your modern cities are too clean? I made some dumpsters and trash variations. Visit my MZ resource thread (link in signature).
Doing clean-up on tall-ified sprites, filling in pixel by pixel where the stretching warped the image, feels incredibly tedious but also highly rewarding when one zooms out and the sprite looks even better than before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
o_LAG