How can I remove the "Items" option from the battle menu?

greensdream

"GREEN'S DREAM" developer page
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like to only have "attack," "guard," and "skills" available for the player to choose from in battle.

Is there a way to do this without using another plugin? I'm trying to severely limit the number of plugins I use for my project, but in case it matters, I'm using YanFly's Core Engine and Battle Engine Core plugins.

I don't want to eliminate ALL access to items, just not during battles.

zzmmorgan

I've used punchcards
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're most likely going to have to use a plugin since you're changing the default menu the game has. However you can change items to NOT show in the Battle Menu from the database:
1601594179617.png
If you have a lot of items and want to restrict EVERYTHING then a plugin is going to be your better option.....

Sirius270

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're most likely going to have to use a plugin since you're changing the default menu the game has. However you can change items to NOT show in the Battle Menu from the database:
View attachment 162601
If you have a lot of items and want to restrict EVERYTHING then a plugin is going to be your better option.....
Any plug-in suggestions for this? I'm also using Yanfly plug-ins as a core source.

greensdream

"GREEN'S DREAM" developer page
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Battle Command from Himeworks
Thanks a lot! And in case anyone wants to use it too, it's called "Actor Battle Commands" by HimeWorks. It worked perfectly!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Officially not a mod anymore. Thanks for the many years!
Thinking if i should post on the classifieds section...
Made another plugin showcase video! :kaojoy:
(Plugins and details inside the description of the YouTube video.) :LZScheeze:
Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...
This video really speaks to me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnriX