RMMZ How can I use visustella's Elemenstatuscore or skillstatescore to show a variable/create my own honor/reputation stat? (super noob)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey,

First, I am clueless and completely new. I decided to jump into plugins to take a break from the amount of map-making I was doing.

I'd appreciate anyone guidance with this. The main idea is to create a variable called "reputation" and show it on the player stats or above where the gold is. I want this reputation stat to have a role in the game where it can be added to and subtracted from.

When I did my research, I found YEP actor variables that did the same thing, but that is for MV.

I do want to learn how to use plugins and how to be able to do this. So please, any guidance, advice, or even a redirect me to a guide!

These are the plugins I'm talking about:

The only guides I can find are the wiki. But I feel like I am just reading the code incorrectly, and I'm not sure where to put a certain variable.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: SO, the way I solved this because it was driving me crazy. I realized that the best way to do this is use VS menu core. It allows you to show variables.

1615289913367.png

^^ see? Reputation is what I wanted to show and this is now under the menu. Super easy solution that I wish I knew a few hours ago. Anyways, I'll ask to get this locked since its solved.

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 10th April, 2021. :LZScheeze: (Improving on the thumbnails, by using assets from the day's news.)
Just discovering the forum.
Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in the OG game! Check it out:

At 2021, we are now farther from the 1980's than they were from the 1950's. Consider that the next time you long for a 1980's song, when you thought your grandpa's taste for 1950's music was "outdated".
no, not my duct tape, anything but my duct tape!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armyrule94