how can the player create characters at the start?

xana48

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to make features like the Ninja Saga game ...
might look like that game ...
and I want to make one where the player can make the character at the beginning of the game
is there a tutorial or demo that has features like this?
like in this picture
Screenshot_31.png

Htlaets

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
you could try that:
!

but only working with the standart mv char sizes.
I haven't tried it myself (though I have seen it do this when I put a different sized piece out of the extended generator), but it seems to scale the resolution of the pieces it uses to whatever the highest alphabetical picture's resolution is for each piece.

Either way, it's not a terribly difficult plug-in to edit and it has a lot of flexibility already.

xana48

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it seems that the plugin does not include making a name huh?
thank you for helping me ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.
All of the auditions for our game are so good, I'm so glad I'm not in charge of choosing completely. lol I just can't with some of them. I listen to them on repeat. XD
Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mezzy