How can you bring your own art into the game

SuzuiChan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMXP
like creating pixel character, how do i make one?, is there something i should know? how do i bring it to the game from my picture files? thnks in advance

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Resource Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Images need to be in png, music ogg in the latest rpg makers. Then it's just a simple copy paste.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
check the help file (F1) for the specifics on resource files - in a lot of cases you not only need to follow a certain file format but also a structure in the pictures to be done.
Then simply use GIMP or Photoshop or whatever to make your art into that structure and import it into the project.

SuzuiChan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMXP
thanks guys and sorry for the wrong thread, this was my first post and i was bit lost

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

tfw, I found one of my skill ability in my game is not worth picking and had to plan to buff it. But my players seemed to use it without complaining. Now, idk if I should buff it or leave it as is.
I have recently discovered a Limit breaker for RPGmaker VXA, needless to say this changes everything.also I really like the changes this website has made.
It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c
work in progres c:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SorcererRed