WeiHu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Guys,

I am beginner in RPG maker. This is my first time to touch game maker and try to make a game which is my heart to perform. Also, this is my first post on this platform:hwink:.

My game has many multiple hits skills to show the strike force, but the popup damage is the problem, jump out damage by every times per hit. This problem is while every hits are under high frequency, the numbers will make screen messy. So that I want the popup damage to be showed by accumulating, this popup way will make screen more conciser and comfortable under multiple hits damage dealing. On the other hand, player can know how the final damage they just gave or received.

However, I try to look for the plugins for popup damage, like Yanfly's, VE's, Azel's, MOG's, I still cannot find the accumulated popup. Or there have any customized method, like Yanfly's lunatic mode? I try to research that, but still have no ideal due to my insufficient program knowledge...:hsad:

Any help or reply, I will appreciate.:hswt:

----2019/7/20 update-----
I describe more detail that more easier to understand. For example, we have 5 hits that deal 20 damage per hit:

a. Default damage popup: 20, 20, 20, 20, 20
b. Purpose damage popup: 20, 40, 60, 80, 100 --> Which I want to show in game.

Total deal 100 damage, but damage popup is different.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This will probably need a plugin, so...

[mod]I am therefore moving this to JS Plugin Requests[/mod]

WeiHu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This will probably need a plugin, so...

[mod]I am therefore moving this to JS Plugin Requests[/mod]
Okay, thank you. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrKaito