Mystic_Enigma

I'm Your Ham!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The "Mystic" part is because I was always a fan of the magical/wizard type when it comes to characters. It's also part of my handle elsewhere(That of which I will keep to myself...:kaophew:) The "Enigma" comes from the air I like to give when i'm around online. Like a mysterious entity that just came by, an agent of the unknown full of intrigue and curiosity...A docile shadow brimming with childish wiles! Always around to say hi, yet absent in recognition...

Gosh, I got a bit too into that, huh?:kaoblush:

Ryisunique

Detective, AUEI
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My first name starts with Ry and it's pretty unique. However, I am able to find others with the same name. None around me, but they are older or around my age.

Henryetha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
I was looking for an anime forum profile picture (not this one) and came accross "Henrietta".
As the name is commonly used, I tried to make it unique (so it wont be taken), replaced "i" with the "y" and "tt" with "th".
Worth to mention, "th" in german words would be read as "t", so the pronounciation would stay similar to the original "Henrietta", just maybe a bit slower spoken on the last two syllables.

batch

nailed-down sack of angry bees
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
is the beginning of my surname. and boy what a surname it be. many good pun times to be had.

BadLittleSeed

100% Organic, 1000% Evil!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A life of providing sustenance for others? No! I want to do the eating. All the eating. And, all it takes for total planetary destruction is one bad little intergalactic seed... so here I am! Lately I've been placated with plenty of unwanted NPCs, so I guess world domination can wait. Plus I like it here and I have new friends.

...I'll save them for dessert. :thumbsup-left:;):thumbsup-right:

(But no seriously have you seen Little Shop of Horrors??)

Joe_Schmoe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
How did you come up with your name?
It was a name I came up with back in the mid 2000s, when I played a game called [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_School_RuneScape]Runescape, a game that was played by mostly teens and preteens with names like "l33t badazz" "syco killa" "pvp ur mom" etc etc etc. I figured with a name like "Joe Schmoe" noone would ever mistake me for a 12-year old. :beard[/URL]

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Mako_Sharknado Please remember that this is an international site and for many people English is their second, third or even fourth language. It would be helpful, therefore, if you wrote in standard English, rather than highly idiomatic English e.g. "..."mako" is a type of shark and the Maori word..." instead of "..."mako" is a type'a shark'n the Maori word..."
Thanks.

Jules98

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
An aunt of mine used to call me Jules (pronounce: Shule) when I was younger. I like to use it as a nickname since it looks like my real name even though the pronunciation is completely different.

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh my! Well, some people might think my username came straight from Disgaea, but this username is something that I already used on my MMO days way before I got introduced to Disgaea xD :D

First off, I really loved the "White Mage" class in FF Tactics and in FF in general... and then I thought... Hmm, I like having Star powers, so I just kinda combined the two and then it became Starmage. xD :D

mariopepper

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Here is my real name and that's all. Too simple for me

VitaliaDi

Jedi Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I used my family history for a lot of it. I was trying to make a pen name for myself that was memorable and also meaningful to me. My family roots are Italian, Vitalia means Full of Life, which is a first name variant of a family name Vitolo. And the Di is short for DiSenso, which is a family last name back a few generations.

Crusixblade

Subject to Redaction at Random
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Being an edgy teen and throwing syllables together.

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
On a Vampire The Masquerade pen n paper story, I had my first vampire character, Shadow. Shadow became a Vampire and after some years in damnation he started searching for a way to redeem himself, keeping his humanity high, trying to follow the path of Golconda. That means that it is a monster that is more good than a saint. A very hard character to play.
Meanwhile, after the first story ended, I decided to play an evil vampire this time. His nickname was... Dread.

So... imagine it as a yin-yang on my RPG play. It means a lot to me, it is rarely taken as a name and to be honest, I loved to be called Shadow, but I got used to be called Dread. Hopefully I am not dreadful though. :p

mathmaster74

just...John
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mine's a no-brainer. I have a Master of Science degree in Math Education and was born in 1974. My brand name Games Master Mind is only slightly more interesting. Borrowing Master from my handle, applying it to the field of making games, and having decided I want to make games that are thought provoking, I realized I had three viable options when you put the words Games, Master, and Mind together. It could be Games Mastermind, Mastermind Games, or Mind Games Master. I put my brand name in a circle around my logo and looked up each alternative for use. Good thing, too, because one of the options was taken.

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Caninis are a race of elf-like beings that live in my fantasy world of Grangard (my avatar shows one of them). I do regret the name a bit because while the name is based on the swedish word for rabbit, kanin, most people hearing the name canini would probably think it has something to do with canines. Oh well.

WilsonScarloxy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
My first name in the internet was Scarex, which is a combination of Scar (character of FullMetall Alchemist) + Ex (the X scar in his head). Then I switched to Wilson Scarloxy as a joke because i thought it sounded more elegant. Now I use it like it was a legit name, but people can soon realize that the name isn't real when the surname Scarloxy doesn't exist lol

Will.

SepulcherGeist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The ghosts in my novel are called geists, and sepulchers are neato. And it's fun how no one can ever pronounce it.

My friends now call me "Spatula Geese" or just "Spatula." When they do so irl, it causes confusion.

DRG

Orange juice lover, Sunny D Hater.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had a youtube channel (and still do but I don't really updload often) and I was going to make 3 types of videos
Discussion videos, Review videos, and gaming videos. Discussions, Reviews, Games, D.R.G.

Red Metal

Metal Head
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My nick name is "Red" because of my hair colour.
I love and live around Heavy Metal music and have become a bit of a varied vocalist.
In every game I every play it seems to suit. Car games, Beat-em-ups, you name it. It seems to fit for everything so it became my Xbox Gamertag.
In my solo albums I created I named my "band" "Red Metal".
By people who know me, "Red" has become a baseline. They know it could be described as my very essence in nature and drive.
I will never be known as another name.
Ha.
Funny thing is, I actually googled "Red-Tec" the other day for a laugh and actually found some of my old Fallout Tactics creations and other stuff dotted about through history. Huh. I think I'll stick with Red-Tec too.

~"My name is my sword... and my sword is my name" ~ Quoted from Red Metal, just now...

BinaryCube

Just a Cube
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I worked in a call center. It was a very boring season, so I decided to ask some coworkers if they can teach me to solve a Rubik cube (many of them learned to do it finding something to be entertained)... One day suddenly I reached this configuration. I saw a red zero and a blue one... It was binary... and it was a rubik cube... I realized that BinaryCube was a cool name for some kind of username or a sort of videogame company. And here I am. Before that, I used AresSF as nickname/username, Ares being a connection to my real name and SF my nickname for some people irl. But now I'm in love with "BinryCube".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Upcoming boss. Messing around with the tint as it's in a drained sewer system.
Okay... This was an important decision. What to say. Happy autumn. :)

It seems opening MZ with the executable doesn't register it in steam. So on my steam account, it says I only used MZ for 5 hours lol.
Our program, who art in memory,
Called by thy name;
Thy operating system run;
Thy function be done at runtime as it was on development.
Give us this day our daily output.
And forgive us our code duplication,
as we forgive those who
duplicate code against us.
And lead us not into frustration;
But deliver us from GOTOs.
For thine is algorithm,
The computation, and the solution,
Looping forever and ever.
Return;
NeoPGX wrote on Kes's profile.
Oh hey I just saw your comment on my profile status update.

The thing is I have twitter set up mark all my content as being potentially sensitive by default. I do it as a precaution even though I very rarely upload any such content.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsaacSkyder