How did you get your username?

Alexa Angel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Mine is really hard to guess. Long tale too!

Let me sit you all by campfire like Chiakster.

...I got Alexa from my first name. And Angel, welllll because I am an Angel duhh  :D

That was easy  :p

Ellie Jane

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (UK)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Amy Pond is a character in Doctor Who that I like to think I look a tiny little bit like (but probably don't).

richter_h

Eh? Sweetroll?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Do you wonder where I got this nickname? This fella.

Richter_rob_ad_cropped.jpg

Yep, the nickname 'richter' came from this fella, who named Richter Belmont.

Back in mid-2000s I played Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and I found this fella was so cool in blue and had much swag he got (if it's not him who ran through the evil castle, rushed to the castle keep and yelled the well-known 'Die monster!' quote, who else?).

Kick evils' butts and save the girls... He may didn't have such luxury to show, but dayum he got most of the styles than his predecessors and successors.

Also, his outfit is the most inspiring one since then.
The '_h' addition is purely cosmetic and for distinct purposes. There's a meaning of that but let's leave that as it is for now.

In addition, my persona was quite similar with that Richter, but altered a lot as the time goes on and since the Eremidia required me to change the appearance of my persona... Bam! The persona I'm using till now.

HakuroDK

Delusional Optimist
Reaction score
First Language
English
Once upon a time, I joined Court Records, a Phoenix Wright fan community. I had a great interest in the character "Shelly de Killer", a contract killer in the game who was EXTREMELY good at what he did. I was young and silly, so I decided to combine the romaji for "White" (Haku) and "Black" (Kuro) into "Hakuro", then tacked on "de Killer" at the end.

Eventually, as time went on and I drifted from that community, I'd get mocked for my usernames, people assuming I was trying to be a part of "gangsta" culture or something. It was at that point I shortened "de Killer" to "DK".

And I've been going by HakuroDK ever since.

CrypticalVoice

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Nothing really special, I think i came up with that name when I was 12 or 13 and my sister convinced me to join her in some browser game. It had to do with stuff like werewolves and vampires (guess some here maybe know about it, I forgot the name though), so I thought I'd like something as my username that sounded dark and mysterious and somehow came up with CrypticalVoice. Later in other communites I mostly took a name that was made up as a combination of my cats names, but at some point i thought "Hey, CrypticalVoice is actually nice for something I made up with 12" and i kinda felt nostalgic to the name as well, so I decided to pick it up again and now use it for most things.

DarknessFalls

Rpg Maker Jesus - JS Dev.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Savish was suppose to be Savage and salacious .... well look it up. It seemed like a cool word.

AwesomeCool

Bratty and spoiled little sister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I looked in a mirror.

(I am so Awesome and dang good lookin :p )

NeoFantasy

Building Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I mixed up my favorite genre Fantasy with a the number one rearranged to Neo because I couldn't think of anything else.

My original username (which was god awful) was a mixture of a random color and a bunch of numbers and was basically just nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:

NeoPGX

~ King of Cuteness ~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (US)
Primarily Uses
N/A
The reason for my username is multiple but it mostly just refers to my love for Sci-fi games and movies. Especially stuff like Star Wars, Star Trek, and Star Citizen. I won't say what the other reasons are.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Do you wonder where I got this nickname? This fella.

[IMG]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/castlevania/images/4/4a/Richter_rob_ad_cropped.jpg[/IMG]

Yep, the nickname 'richter' came from this fella, who named Richter Belmont.

Back in mid-2000s I played Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and I found this fella was so cool in blue and had much swag he got (if it's not him who ran through the evil castle, rushed to the castle keep and yelled the well-known 'Die monster!' quote, who else?).

Kick evils' butts and save the girls... He may didn't have such luxury to show, but dayum he got most of the styles than his predecessors and successors.

Also, his outfit is the most inspiring one since then.
The '_h' addition is purely cosmetic and for distinct purposes. There's a meaning of that but let's leave that as it is for now.

In addition, my persona was quite similar with that Richter, but altered a lot as the time goes on and since the Eremidia required me to change the appearance of my persona... Bam! The persona I'm using till now.
I knew that name sounded familiar LoL

Ramiro

Now with an army of Mecha-Ralphs!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
I don't really have an username in that sense, Ramiro is my real name :p

Not an uncommon one nor anything, I prefer my first name (this) than mi middle name (because yes, I have two names... and two surnames in real life)

My other nick HolyWyvern, was just a way to take a way to say Dragon without actually using the word dragon, because all the world uses it...

Ice Dragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
I am called Ice Dragon because I wanted a name that will evoke RPG feelings to those that will read it.)Do you like my name?

taistelusopuli

Your Friendly Neighborhood Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
taistelusopuli actually means battle lemming in Finnish. My past girl friend years ago, we had this "stupid" thing about our animals being lemmings. She sometimes drew us as lemmings. Later we broke up and I for some reason thought, "oh well, that be nice internet alias".

Think of a small dusty rodent with an assault rifle in the other hand and a bazooka in the other, bullet belts hanging on it's shoulders and  a set of hand grenades attached to it's belt. A military green helmet with a white rodent's skull painted on it. Boooooom! An explosion behind it. A pretty classy sight I'd say. So I've been a battle lemming for last 5+ years now :D

Reavenator

Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
My username is based on the word 'Reaver', obviously. Back when I came up with this name, I didn't even know what the word meant, I just thought it sounded cool.

Alistair

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am called Ice Dragon because I wanted a name that will evoke RPG feelings to those that will read it.)Do you like my name?
Yes, I like it. :D

---

Mine is simple, it's just my real name.

Rinobi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Star Wars + Anime + Rhinos + 14 year-old

Last edited by a moderator:

Qeej

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Because I'm JOHN CENA!

Astel

The (grey) knight with that funny look
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Many years ago, i was reading The Elenium trilogy from David Eddings (a very good fantasy book, i might add) and in one of the maps, there is a nation called Astel... i kind of liked the name, and it's rare to find it's already used when i create an account :thumbsup-left:

SpaceBot

Demon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Trying to come up with a name for my etsy shop, hahah. 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People3_1 added!
index.php

Micro rant. The worst part of working from home when you live with your family is seeing how inconsiderate they are. "Hey, you're sitting in front of your computer, that means you're not doing anything! I want to put the TV at 200 decibels!"

If I was working in the office would you still talking me like that?
It's definitely discouraging when streamers give a try-to-say-it-nicely (i.e. bad) review of your game demo. It's like jumping into a cold pool. Bad initally, but it gets better with time. And you are now more alert and see better.
Some screenshots of the pub and lodging with the beginnings of clutter taking shape
TTp8uCw.png

jtC202e.png

bSXgyVl.png

eRx9PUF.png
Backgrounds are not my strong suit... :kaodes:
DazI8jt.jpg

Just realized I forgot doing the clouds... woops

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theunderscoregreg