How did you obtain your username? What was your very first on the internet?

Chilari

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My very first online username was WaterfallPhoenix. I thought Phoenixes were cool (I mean, they are) and the name Phoenix had already been taken on that particular website, and I have always refused to spell things wrong deliberately so rather that call myself Feenix or whatever, I added Waterfall, for the juxtaposition. I later learned that Waterfall was my grandfather's ham radio callsign. So that's nice.

As for now, I used a name generator to pick a cool name for my first Guild Wars character, back in 2005. I liked it enough that it became my primary online name which I have used ever since.

AceTheMad

Village Madman but Upgraded
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Little embarrassing, but I can take it. :p

My username came primarily from a Werewolf game here almost...5 years ago. I got really into the role of the madman who did nothing to solve the case...yet somehow managed to blindly guess correctly to hang the correct person every single time. I...I did terribly as a madman. I've polished writing a madman now, so it's much better. :p

That was a long time ago...I wonder if anyone else who participated is even still here.

NBRei

The CoolmanTM
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I got my username now from a nickname from online friends, the nickname was Rei. I went offline there for about 4 years and came back, and decided to change my username to NBRei. The NB stands for Novabuilt which is just something I've started to use because I liked it. Obviously, this is not my first username. :p I went through a couple before I came to this one, but I really like it.

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My name dreamfall comes from the adventure game "Dreamfall: The Longest Journey"

DF_PC_BoxShot_Print.jpg

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@dreamfall887 That's a good game. :)

I just came up with my name one day. Not sure what influenced my decision, to be honest.

The first ever name I used, at least the first I used for any length of time, was Lemuria Delacroix. lol. That was such a long time ago. I even remember setting up my first email account, hotmail, with the help of my friend in the early 2000's. First website I visited was one dedicated to vampire fiction. Had one of those old embedded chatrooms in it.

I miss the days of some random stranger entering the chatroom and asking "ASL?" and everyone posting their age, sex, and location. lol.

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My first online name was Larn, but I very quickly learned that short names are almost always already taken on anything that isn't entirely new, so I later went with Milennin instead. Both are names for OC's I made, but neither of them have made many appearances in my works, lol.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just booked a spot for my COVID vaccine today. I am just waiting to see when they can get me in. I'll be so happy when I don't have to be paranoid about the virus anymore. I'm also thinking about moving to Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, or Houston, Texas in the far future. Maybe once my channel gets off the ground.
Went to get a haircut today, and the lady cut my hair too short... Well I suppose with the pandemic I'm not going out a lot, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable.
For real, they didn't tell me anything about THAT dragon bomber before. It could be the greatest invention since sliced bread, that's for sure!
Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zavin_Smeargle