How did you obtain your username? What was your very first on the internet?

Vittone

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
1. My username Vittone is something of a mix between the Latin word "Vita" which means "life", and "tone" to add a little musical aesthetic to it.
2. Oh boy, this is pretty embarrassing... My first alias was literally my real first name, and just some random numbers right after it. 10-year old me wasn't very creative with usernames...

Germelshausen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Back in high school, our English class worked in groups writing plays, one of which would be chosen to be performed on stage. I rewrote the basic synopsis of "Germelshausen" by Friedrich Gerstäcker (published in 1862) and added a heavy influence of H.P. Lovecraft's prose (eg. Shadow Over Innsmouth, Dunwich Horror, etc.) to give it an Eldritch horror-vibe. Funnily enough, the guidance councilor rejected it due to "moral concerns".

Gods if I can remember my first username on the Interwebs. The oldest one I can remember off hand is Wolfensteiner, not the most creative in hindsight. Was a huge WWII nerd as a kid.

DrWho42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
i love doctor who and the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy so i combined the two

NaosoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I wanted a unique name to use(instead of looking around the room for random objects) which nobody used; and at the time the only reference to the name was a chemical formula.
These days looks like everyone and their mama's are using my name.
I added an X to the end to differentiate and still maintain the original name without having to add numbers, but it still gets used.
Whatever the case is, I was the first Naoso. :guffaw:

CastleDUSKULL

The Doctor
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I know I just joined, but I might as well share anyway, right?
My username on here is from my Twitter handle, whose name was also derived from my 8 year old DeviantArt account ByThePowerOfDUSKULL.

Germelshausen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know I just joined, but I might as well share anyway, right?
My username on here is from my Twitter handle, whose name was also derived from my 8 year old DeviantArt account ByThePowerOfDUSKULL.
Not going to lie, your old DA account name made me giggle in the most unmanly way possible.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Awright ya marshmallows! :kaopride: Here's a peek of what Alice's 8-bit Gothic gonna be like! EXPECT IT! (...in 2025?) :kaoswt:

alice_gothictiles.png
SF_People3_4 added!
index.php

Finds notes for an old side project... Oh, that's right, the two tracks that sounded really cool and gave inspiration for the big bad in that game... Spends day working on cutscene from old notes, looks okay, now lets slot in the first track... um... I did have those tracks??? It was a year or so ago but I did buy them didn't I?
CA9mtHJ.gif

Everything is really confusing for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greattiger