How do I...add more child-NPCs?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So in RPG Maker MV, the character generator I have only offers 1 child...some random creepy-looking girl. It sucks because she only has 1 type of facial feature too, so I can't even work around it.

Any way I can get more child NPCs? I've already used the other 3-4 they give you in the People 1-4 Assets, but...it's not enough variation for child NPCs.

Is there more and I'm just not seeing it all?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As said above, your best option is to purchase the kid generator parts - beccause that is where the single child comes from as a technical requirement.

The kid generator was a paid DLC, and they just had to add a single kid to everyone's generator for programming reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made a surprising amount of progress in these past two days. Really helps when parallax mapping breaks limitation and allowing me to be creative and make maps that match my vision.
Let's promote our amazing artists in RPG Maker community! I posted right now about my game Phil Alone on Twitter and I decided to thanks Lime Zu, the amazing artist that did all the pixel assets for my game!
I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoldSilver