WinnerVincent

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So i want to add a skill type like instead of having magic or special just have skill or act or anything

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that is what the database tab "types" is for.

I strongly suggest you take the time to work through some tutorials for the engine - it has too many options for anyone to learn everything by experimenting, and too many projects have been scrapped because the users made the wrong decisions while experimenting.

you can use the build-in tutorials for example, or follow to the "starting point" tutorial in my signature (works for Ace, MV and MZ) or one of the others, but expect to spend several weeks to learn the engine with a tutorial project before starting any serious project on your own.

WinnerVincent

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that is what the database tab "types" is for.

I strongly suggest you take the time to work through some tutorials for the engine - it has too many options for anyone to learn everything by experimenting, and too many projects have been scrapped because the users made the wrong decisions while experimenting.

you can use the build-in tutorials for example, or follow to the "starting point" tutorial in my signature (works for Ace, MV and MZ) or one of the others, but expect to spend several weeks to learn the engine with a tutorial project before starting any serious project on your own.
Thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've decided "Attack on Equestria" should be released first... hence this new ARG channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKiUI8xOVx9dsF4kRXUmxw
Check it out, and subscribe! The ARG will lead up to the video game. It's not a creepy game, but I just thought it should follow ARG standards.
For anyone interested in my project M - i finally made a gamethread about it :D

Yay. I turned 39 today. Another year older, another year closer to the grave.
I'm sure the latest post/thread in the sidebar used to have 5 posts. Was it always been like this?

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldj