WinnerVincent

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So i want to add a skill type like instead of having magic or special just have skill or act or anything

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that is what the database tab "types" is for.

I strongly suggest you take the time to work through some tutorials for the engine - it has too many options for anyone to learn everything by experimenting, and too many projects have been scrapped because the users made the wrong decisions while experimenting.

you can use the build-in tutorials for example, or follow to the "starting point" tutorial in my signature (works for Ace, MV and MZ) or one of the others, but expect to spend several weeks to learn the engine with a tutorial project before starting any serious project on your own.

WinnerVincent

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that is what the database tab "types" is for.

I strongly suggest you take the time to work through some tutorials for the engine - it has too many options for anyone to learn everything by experimenting, and too many projects have been scrapped because the users made the wrong decisions while experimenting.

you can use the build-in tutorials for example, or follow to the "starting point" tutorial in my signature (works for Ace, MV and MZ) or one of the others, but expect to spend several weeks to learn the engine with a tutorial project before starting any serious project on your own.
Thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, I've decided I'll take a break on making Forgotten Eclipse...and Make a mod for FNF
Trailer for my new game.
last one for a while
MythicRuss wrote on gothicvoid's profile.
hi, i was looking thru ur awesome stuff, and was looking around the internet, how in the heckin heck do i get the hiddendoors to open? im addng them to the doors event but they just appear as solid walls, btw am total noob lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bamga