How do I change my username?

MegoBari

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey I'd like to change my username to MegoBari but can't find this option... @Archeia so I dunno if it's been disabled again.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey I'd like to change my username to MegoBari but can't find this option...
Why did you need to change your username when you had never posted? Just make an account with that different name.

Anyway, the option is still there in your account -> Account Details - it's the first option. But if you don't see that, it's possible it's locked until you make some number of posts.

BenSD

Could be anybody
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey @Archeia, sorry for the bother, but I've been waiting for approval on a username change and was hoping you could help me out when you get some free time (ha! as if anybody ever gets free time!).

MegoBari

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Why did you need to change your username when you had never posted? Just make an account with that different name.

Anyway, the option is still there in your account -> Account Details - it's the first option. But if you don't see that, it's possible it's locked until you make some number of posts.
OK this option appeared just now probably because you replied to me and I received my first point so thank you :cool:

ZombieKidzRule

JAVASCRIPT FOR KIDS by Nick Morgan - Awesome book!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey, just checking in. I submitted a request to change my user name a bit ago and it is pending moderator review and (hopefully) approval. This looked like the correct place to make an inquiry.

Thanks!

EDIT 5/15/2022

@Archeia Sorry to bother, but I am just following up on my request to change my username. If any additional information is needed about why I would like to change my username, please just let me know.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Popoto_milk

Tactical Marine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
High Gothic
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Archeia Put in a name change request some time last week. Please check on that. Thanks.

Ronyunderen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Archeia could you change my name ronyunderen to Ronyunderen? with R uppercase. Thank you :aswt:

ZombieKidzRule

JAVASCRIPT FOR KIDS by Nick Morgan - Awesome book!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
To any moderator:

I think my request to change my username has been pending for about a month now. Just wanted to check in to see if that change could be completed.

Thanks and I appreciate your time!

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry for being late folks. There's 4k spam on my moderator end that username change was harder than usual u_u)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The main game of my trilo/saga 50%OFF on Steam..... its now or never more
I swap between Ace and MZ so I can stay fresh but - what do you mean you can use subfolders in the plugin's folder for easier organization!?
Did some new music again, praise be. To the next song!
Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nugogo555