How do i change the actions on the side bar in combat encounters?

123sean

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've been playing alot of LISA the painful ever since i got it on christmas, and i've been wondering: How do i get custom actions that can replace actions on the sidebar in combat, like attack and guard, for another ability in RPG Maker MV?

Cubic

Level 23 Thief
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just change the name in Terms & Types. 

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can rename them but if you want to actually change what they do or what actions your command window has you need to find a plugin for it

123sean

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You can rename them but if you want to actually change what they do or what actions your command window has you need to find a plugin for it

Okay, but can you please direct me towards where i could find such a plugin? I'm trying to make a character class where its based around agro and increasing its own strength stat by a default move, and aggravating the enemy to hit it with attacks to charge up its TP exclusive moves.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Check the pinned topics in this forum area - one leads to a website that lists most of the existing (english) plugins

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I love editing things .
16b6a8abb5d27bf617d9b802cd5b868a.jpg

* Wall frames made with pencil photo and program photos, * Leaf and Pot, with cliché ideas of flowers
*bear on top of the closet belonging to the art of whtdragon lol.
No better feeling than part of a project just clicking into place without a single issue.
Been playing through Skies of Arcadia again, and it really makes me wanna see someone try to implement how ship battles were done in the game into RPG Maker (or really just in general).
split.png
split view of both versions of the pocket city you traverse through. there's differences like areas only being accessible in one version of Autumn Bay. or events that only happen in one or the other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bansher