yycckk33

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Korea
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, I use a translator because my native language is not English, so I may not be able to communicate what I want.

He's the creator of the rpg game, so when the player's turn came back during the battle. I want to attack, run away, and change the actor or menu window (of course, it should be applied when changing the order of the actor in the menu window).

I looked for a script that could change the actor during a different battle, but it might conflict with another script.
I want the simplest way because it's not applied.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
unfortunately this completely depends on your battle system.

if you have no battlescripts but use the default, then the simple event command "change member" will be enough and work in battle as well.

But if you added battlescripts, those might have changed the data structure of the actor. As soon as that happens, "change membership" will no longer work because the new actor will have a different data structure.
And in that case you'll need a summon script that is specifically written for whatever battlescripts you have.

So the only way to answer your question requires you to state the full list of all battlescripts you're using. And even then it will only work until you add more battlescripts unless those are also still compatible.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
trying to change my picture & got screwed up...
I've been busy working on my next music pack, and I've also been busy composing some personal compositions. Depending on the type of mood and setting, sometimes I just really love the sound of music created in lofi mono. It has its charm.
Haven't used this website in so long, hope everyone here have a good day! Lately I've been crafting a dnd world, so I haven't got the time to use RPG maker sadly enough.
New MZ Update! Subfolders for Assets, Search in Plugin Help, Map Layer Buttons | RPG Maker News #78

A little WIP I decided to drop for something coming in 10-12 hours!
9.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GlacierStangs