How do I change the Battle Song during Battle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Swain

Noxus Tyrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
As the title says, How do I change the Battle theme song during the battle ? When I do this... the game stops and its almost as if the game froze but I think this is because I'm probably forgetting to add something to the event. Please Help and Thank you

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is a Change Battle BGM event command, but I suspect it probably has to be run BEFORE the battle. If you're IN battle, you should just be able to issue a Play BGM command and it should change.

The game stopping and freezing just sounds like it's waiting for the BGM to load - which makes me think you might be using an inappropriate file time - .mid, maybe? I believe they need to be loaded and extracted before they can start playing. If your BGM isn't .ogg just try choosing an .ogg file instead, and see if the problem still happens.

Jericho Swain

Noxus Tyrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Now that you mention it...that's right I totally forgot to try the Play BGM command. Thanks :D I got it now.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:)

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally did a test of sorts for the opening of my game... ... including this shot here.
My current status!?
It might be... QUAKE!!! :o
At least that was true several hours ago. :p
Quexp wrote on Shaz's profile.
I absolutely love your profile/pic! :kaoluv:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hnhat