Not open for further replies.

Lunyc

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, I may sound stupid here, but I have been using MV for way too long and forgot how VX Ace works.
The menus have that horrid light blue font color and I'd like to make it white like all the rest. I've been looking through all the scripts but haven't found anything. Also, I'm using Yanfly core and menu scripts if that changes something.

Thefirelion

TheFireLion Game Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If you are using the Yanfly Engine Ace core script, you can change the menu colors from the line 243 to 257 based in the colors availables in the window skin.

The colors are indexed, then, the color white is "0".

Last edited:

Lunyc

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That doesn't seem to work. I also changed it inside Window_Base but nothing, it's still blue

Thefirelion

TheFireLion Game Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You don't have to search for anything in Window_Base

This is what you want and what should happen.
Test_A.png

Test_B.png

Lunyc

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, I managed to solve it, apparently it was conflicting with Galv's menu themes. Thanks for the help, bud :ywink:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?
So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.
IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheesusTheGreat