Not open for further replies.

bighoncho

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hi!

I own both MV and VX ACE.

I know there is a neat rtp scaler to convert from mv to vx ace.

But how do I convert mv's 48x48 to 32x32?
I have photoshop cs 6. Do I just reduce the size by %? if so, bt how many % should I reduce?

Thanks!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
MV is 150% VXA.
So basically you'll need to resize to 66.666% if you want to go from MV to VXA.

However, that will result in loss of picture data and distort whatever you're trying to resize.
Sometimes the distortion is small and the result remains usable, other times you'll have to manually redraw part of the picture to make it look acceptable.

GGZiron

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I would recomend you to reduce by pixel. Idk if photoship have something similar to Gimp's useful "scale image", where I set the new pixels of the image. What I do is I divide the picture's width on 48, then multiply it on 32, and that is the new picture's width. Then would do same with the height, and click on rescale image button, and my new image is ready for use in ace. I actually done already that for several tilesets, and they worked perfectly on ace.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AstemirShaov