Mimikyu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
sorry I fixed the issue immediately after posting this idk how to delete a thread though

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can't.

if you want a topic closed because it is no longer needed, you need to report it to a mod.

in case of problems you fixed yourself it is usually preferable if you add the solution to the problem before having it closed, that way others can learn from it as well.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaato