Mimikyu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
sorry I fixed the issue immediately after posting this idk how to delete a thread though

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can't.

if you want a topic closed because it is no longer needed, you need to report it to a mod.

in case of problems you fixed yourself it is usually preferable if you add the solution to the problem before having it closed, that way others can learn from it as well.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got sick and had to take a few days off work in order to get tested and make sure it wasn't the big one. Felt a lot better today and thought to myself, "Hey now, I can't get tested until tomorrow anyway, I can get so much character art done today!"
....I watched Youtube and browsed this site for hours instead.
>.>
But at least I'm doing the art now! Yaaaaay.......
1638314262144.png
Didn't wanna spam the feed by posting Denzel's spritelayer separae, but I'm real happy with how this concept is coming along so wanted to share it, innit :D
EVXA wrote on Avery's profile.
Not sure how often you take time to play the games sent to you, but if you could give my game a shout & review on steam maybe that would be amazing, only if you like the game of course, I'd love to know which games have been your favorites over the years too.
I'm seeing my god daughter's school play next week. Being the mild agoraphobe I am this makes me nervous. Thus I had a dream that it was actually a plot by my best friend to take me clubbing at an establishment where it is customary to throw a harpoon at staff members to reward good service.
Praise be to the game make!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luphelia