Kuro DCupu

Trust me, I'm a veteran RMer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do something that pissed of admin / moderator. Your account will be deleted automatically.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do something that pissed of admin / moderator. Your account will be deleted automatically.
Please don't. We already have plenty of work hahaha.

If someone is really fed up with everything here (I'm not talking about anybody in particular here, just generally), I would suggest to simply not post here anymore. That would be the civil way to do it, instead of trying to annoy a moderator and wasting everybody's time.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am just trouble
I checked your postings, and you're not trouble - you just are inexperienced and didn't know the copyright laws.
And because this website is company-owned and not a private fanforum, the mods here have to enforce the laws by telling you how to do things correctly.

What you do need to learn however is that not every correction is a personal attack against you - no one is born all-knowing, so if you encounter something you didn't know before you need to learn from it instead of just running away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightburnz