How do I downgrade the standalone version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know how to downgrade on Steam, but how do I downgrade the version I bought from rpgmakerweb.com? I only have the option to download version 1.6.1.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Go to Steam and activate your code there (as the standalone key also is a steam key). Then downgrade that version on steam. That's really the only good way to do it.

lawina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Go to Steam and activate your code there (as the standalone key also is a steam key). Then downgrade that version on steam. That's really the only good way to do it.
Thank you, but I already own the Steam version, and hate having to start Steam every single time I am on RPG Maker MV, which was the only reason I also purchased the standalone version. I found the solution though; there is a full download of version 1.5.2 over at https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rpg-maker-mv-1-5-2-ßeta.92016/

So this topic can be closed. Cheers!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.
Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harmlessgamedev