MissThomasTia

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Soo I've managed to export my entire XP game into a rar (WinRAR) file and I uploaded it to Google Drive and copied the link to send it to my professor. He was able to download my game, hit "game.exe" but when the game opened, he got the error code "RGSSS RTP Standard not found".
So as of now, I was able to install RTP and now I'm just wondering where to go from here? Do I copy this RTP folder to my folder like I did with RPG Maker Encrypter? (as shown in the screenshot).

files2.png

files.png

EDIT: Even though I installed the correct RTP Standard file, I just got this message:

error1.png

Last edited:

KK20

Just some XP Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Does your game use anything from the RTP? If no, you should remove the dependency from your project by either through the RM editor (Game > Select RTP...) or the Game.ini file (delete "Standard").

If yes, you have two options:
1. Instruct the player to install the RTP (either download from official website or include the installer with your game)
2. Export whatever RTP files your game uses and place them into your project's folders, and then remove the "Standard" dependency as explained earlier

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone interested in my project M - i finally made a gamethread about it :D

Yay. I turned 39 today. Another year older, another year closer to the grave.
I'm sure the latest post/thread in the sidebar used to have 5 posts. Was it always been like this?

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png
Made the "My Beating Mystery" board today:
3ENFLSC.png

in Grim Trigger episodes 3 & 4, the main characters play a Clue rip-off board game called "My Beating Mystery" (haha), so of course I had to draw the board for it. Can't decide if I wanna add blood or not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldj