How do i export my game without the player having RpgMaker Xp

Pawze

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I have a game i'm making and I want to sell it out at my school soon and publish it to steam later on, but I don't know how to export the game without the buyer having to obtain rpg maker xp. My idea is to sell the beta version cheap or so, and then when i'm fully finished I can sell the rest, but I don't know how to export it without RpgMaker XP

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
as with all makers, simply go to "compress game archive" in the menu - no one needs to own any maker to play their games.

What you need is the RTP if those resources are not included, but that's a free download under support on the main website of Degica.

Latest Profile Posts

It's a new month, and it's a new start! Let's go guys! There is one song I am listening today that is making me really happy and thinking that I can do anything... I don't know why but J-Pop have this kind of vibe and I love hahahaha
If you want something to bring you up here is a little tip!
Tarzanthecat wrote on hiddenone's profile.
THANK YOU SO MUCH HIDDENONE ADSKFSJDFSKDF
Another unscheduled stream for Lightestone~ this time because we hit affiliate! Aaaahh- So other than the game we're also going to work on emotes/badges/etc!

www.twitch.tv/riazey
Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhatnam