Gavron

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi guys, I hope you are well.
I need help to export my game to an apk file, I've seen many tutorials and tried to use Android Studio and Apk Builder but I can't.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
then at minimum you should say which tutorial you used and at which step you failed and why, because lots of other people succeeded with those tutorials.

Gavron

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
then at minimum you should say which tutorial you used and at which step you failed and why, because lots of other people succeeded with those tutorials.
In Apk Builder Pro I created the apk file but when I tested the game I came across many error messages saying that the game files were not in the game folder.

But all the files were in their respective folders.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
again - which tutorial is that, and which step of the tutorial are you on when that happens?

different tutorials use different steps and different programs, and in some you need to place the correct configurations before they can work.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What engine are you talking about? Your profile says VX Ace, is that correct? As far as I know, VX Ace can't be deployed to Android. Everything that comes up in my quick search says use a converter script to move your project to MV or MZ and export from there.

What tutorial are you following? Does it claim to work for VX Ace?

Gavron

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What engine are you talking about? Your profile says VX Ace, is that correct? As far as I know, VX Ace can't be deployed to Android. Everything that comes up in my quick search says use a converter script to move your project to MV or MZ and export from there.

What tutorial are you following? Does it claim to work for VX Ace?
Sorry for not specific but I'm using Rpg Maker MV.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, that can definitely work. Then it goes back to the other questions you've been asked twice :wink:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Gavron
PLEASE LINK TO THE TUTORIAL YOU ARE FOLLOWING!!!!

different tutorials and programs require different configurations when you follow them, and in EVERY post above both ATT_Turan and me asked which tutorial you are following to even start to see what mistake you could have made.

Because just loading the programs and clicking on go will never successfull

Gavron

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
again - which tutorial is that, and which step of the tutorial are you on when that happens?

different tutorials use different steps and different programs, and in some you need to place the correct configurations before they can work.
Android Studio:

APK Builder Pro:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I wonder why I still try and recruit others to help with my games. It never works.
ScreenShot_10_3_2022_4_27_17.png
welp, thanks to Luna MV, I was able to add the Balloon as a window... thus allowing me to edit the font color and outline... so now it looks like comic bubbles above characters. I have NO idea why I couldn't get this to work through more conventional means, but here we are.
CUTE CUTE CUTE.gif
I cannot cease doing cute art
War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world visual novel.
1664821313732.png
1664821466359.png
1664821547746.png
Going live soon on Twitch, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". For those who are curious, you are welcome to join ;)

-> Franz' Twitch channel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyzerKiba