Noobcreator12

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You need to change the word code to true, because you always want the replacement to happen. That was my mistake for trying to rush through the explanation between work shifts.

If you need to change something in your post you can just click the Edit button, it doesn't make much sense to see you quoting yourself.
Oh its ok! I added in everything we discussed and the arrow function is just not showing up. I added in all 3 plugins, made sure they are on. I added in the screenshot of my code to see if i added something wrong, the 0's that spill outside of the screen is 0009 which is where the Arrow attack is.

Attachments

• notes.png
    notes.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 3

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You never use leading zeros, your skill ID is 9.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Somehow that granny topic got me... maybe I can come up with some more thematic stuff :3
Going live for tonight's stream! Kytt isn't feeling 100% tonight so the wifestream will be tomorrow and I'll be playing Final Fantasy XIV for this one instead. Twitch
i got bronchitis ; n ;
I've been trying very hard to distance myself from my inspirations, but maybe It would be better just to accept it.
3uL5XnP.gif
For my 100th post, I wanted to thank this forums community for the generosity and respect that each of you show.

I'm always impressed when I see the 6x veterans (in number of years compared to my presence here on these forums) continue to help and support all the community members on a daily basis, the awesome artists who share their creations with so much passion...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tfingram18