AsianBoiEX

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello, I am trying to create an RPG game using Yanfly's Plugins and at some point, my sv_actors battlers are positioned all the way up on the screen. How do I change the positioning of the characters so that they are in the middle?

GLITCH HELP.JPG

oooNUKEooo

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
br portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
which plugins are you using?

AsianBoiEX

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I had them on. Right now I turned them off but the glitch was like that when I turned all of my plugins on.

Plugins 1.JPGPlugins 2.JPGPlugins 3.JPG

AsianBoiEX

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
If you would find this out for me, I would appreciate it. :D

Andar

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@AsianBoiEX
first and most important, your yanfly plugins are in the wrong order. That will cause problems and errors sooner or later.

yanfly's plugins have to be in the order in which they are listed on his homepage, top to bottom.
any deviation from that order needs to be changed, and you have a lot of plugins in the wrong position.

second, this happens because of changed screen size and yanfly's battleengine has a setting to scale the actor positions exactly because of this problem.
However there is a good chance that this setting doesn't work for you because of the wrong order - the plugin to set screensize is below the battlecore but needs to be one of the first instead...

oooNUKEooo

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
br portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yep, the plugin order is all messed up. fix the order. if that wont solve, then you check the row formation plugin settings.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

bandicam 2023-10-02 09-53-18-106.png
Yanka is one of my dearly loved characters. And not only because she can perform the look of "puss in boots")))) Spy, infiltrator, kind-hearted with a soft spot for one Crimson Knight.
Just completed another cutscene. Huge one for the story. I'm so enthusiastic about where this game is going.
Man, the enemies in the new Sonic Frontiers update are totally roided up. I wanted a little more difficulty myself, but Sonic Team turned the dial a bit too far.

At least the new tracks for roaming Ouranos Island as Amy, Knuckles, and Tails slap hard.
mz_quest_victory_scene.gif

This battle victory screen has been pretty fun to work on. Not only can party members set new personal records for their contributions to the fight, but when they do, the party remarks on the accomplishment!
When you love all your children equally, but the world sees it differently.
popular.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghosteez