AsianBoiEX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello, I am trying to create an RPG game using Yanfly's Plugins and at some point, my sv_actors battlers are positioned all the way up on the screen. How do I change the positioning of the characters so that they are in the middle?

GLITCH HELP.JPG

oooNUKEooo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
br portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
which plugins are you using?

AsianBoiEX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I had them on. Right now I turned them off but the glitch was like that when I turned all of my plugins on.

Plugins 1.JPGPlugins 2.JPGPlugins 3.JPG

AsianBoiEX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
If you would find this out for me, I would appreciate it. :D

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@AsianBoiEX
first and most important, your yanfly plugins are in the wrong order. That will cause problems and errors sooner or later.

yanfly's plugins have to be in the order in which they are listed on his homepage, top to bottom.
any deviation from that order needs to be changed, and you have a lot of plugins in the wrong position.

second, this happens because of changed screen size and yanfly's battleengine has a setting to scale the actor positions exactly because of this problem.
However there is a good chance that this setting doesn't work for you because of the wrong order - the plugin to set screensize is below the battlecore but needs to be one of the first instead...

oooNUKEooo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
br portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yep, the plugin order is all messed up. fix the order. if that wont solve, then you check the row formation plugin settings.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Of course, so, someone had covid at work today and I was exposed to them, so, I'm stuck at home for...TWO WEEKS!
oh god I'm going to die
AAAAAAAAi.png
Kind of relieved that I had medibang installed when I need to edit Sprite I was about to download gimp but I remember I had medibang installed lol
Voting for the first round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup!

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBanana