AsianBoiEX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello, I am trying to create an RPG game using Yanfly's Plugins and at some point, my sv_actors battlers are positioned all the way up on the screen. How do I change the positioning of the characters so that they are in the middle?

GLITCH HELP.JPG

oooNUKEooo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
br portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
which plugins are you using?

AsianBoiEX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I had them on. Right now I turned them off but the glitch was like that when I turned all of my plugins on.

Plugins 1.JPGPlugins 2.JPGPlugins 3.JPG

AsianBoiEX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
If you would find this out for me, I would appreciate it. :D

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@AsianBoiEX
first and most important, your yanfly plugins are in the wrong order. That will cause problems and errors sooner or later.

yanfly's plugins have to be in the order in which they are listed on his homepage, top to bottom.
any deviation from that order needs to be changed, and you have a lot of plugins in the wrong position.

second, this happens because of changed screen size and yanfly's battleengine has a setting to scale the actor positions exactly because of this problem.
However there is a good chance that this setting doesn't work for you because of the wrong order - the plugin to set screensize is below the battlecore but needs to be one of the first instead...

oooNUKEooo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
br portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yep, the plugin order is all messed up. fix the order. if that wont solve, then you check the row formation plugin settings.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TeamEdel.png

Realized halfway through drawing this that the female protagonist's party is growing bigger. :guffaw:
oddly enough, at this point... 3 major things have kept me from porting my project to MZ... animations, and that's mainly because they don't match the artstyle of my game. and two... I NEED a YED Sideview Battler like plugin and I have yet to see one. 3rd, I don't have the money for all the stuff I need plugin wise. and I already have it on MV... lol
Generally speaking, would there be interest in some form of tutorial regarding general project management? I see there are a lot of indie/self-taught devs around here, and looking back i feel like there was a lack of resources on how to properly manage a project that might take several years to finish
I've been working on some ABS team A.I. for 'A New Suburbia', and thought I'd share.

I'm generally quite please although the AI is a little grenade heavy right now :rolleyes: - Sneaking and stalking next! Please excuse the terrible map... it was just for ease of viewing!
Voting for the second round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/map-madness-2021-polls.187/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigChungus21