How do I get back my RPG Maker MV?!

Discussion in 'Product Discussion and Support' started by Lord Vectra, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Lord Vectra

Lord Vectra Master Eventer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    My PC is acting up and I got told today I have to reset it to its normal factory conditions. I was wondering how to get back MV after the reset without having to pay for it again. Or is there a support number I call for that?

2. taarna23

taarna23 Marshmallow Princess Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    You input the code from the email you were told to retain... Or you put in a support ticket for help if you don't have it.

3. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    if you purchased MV here in the store the SN should also still be visible in your store account even if you made the mistake of deleting the email.

4. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Or if you bought it through Steam, just install Steam and it will be there.

5. lunarrosecrow

lunarrosecrow Era of the Crow is now Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    If you bought it here you just need to redownload and re-enter the code given to you when you first bought RPG Maker MV that should be the code you either wrote down or you have in your email address if you no longer have it I recommend talking to one of the moderators or the big boss man himself cause they can help you.

If you have it on steam it does it for you just redownload and go back in but you will need to redownload all of your resources so if you can I recommend that you back up your stuff on a USB, G.Drive, in Email, or on a separate computer just to save yourself the time and trouble.

Once you've bought RPG Maker you bought RPG Maker you own it forever until you either get rid of it or somehow get banned I've never heard or seen someone get banned but yeah unless you are banned than you are fine dude