How do I get choose an enemy selection and show its picture and stats please?

Fira

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Preferably without any code scripting please. Thank you.

M. Attack stands for Magic Attack

M. Defense stands for Magic Defense

Here is an example enemy and status:

Bat

Picture of Bat X: 47

Picture of Bat Y: 47

Bat Attack: 1234

Bat Defense: 4321

Bat Speed: 4444

Bat Experience Points give when defeated: 185581

Bat Gold Points give when defeated: 280000

Bat M. Attack: 1300

Bat M. Defense: 1300

Bat Vigor: 2800

Bat Luck: 5600

Carl is the one Player talks to for selection of an enemy to choose to get information about an enemy.

Please give exact as possible instructions. Thank you ;)

AdeptusUK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think you can do this without some code. Also, how are you going to provide the player with enough choices to show all monsters when they talk to Carl? I can probably solve this for you when I'm back in front of my laptop, but if you don't know how you're going to display it then it won't help much.

I'm genuinely interested. I don't know how I would display a list longer than 5-6 items to the player without using a load of sub-menus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DawnStar