Terozu

That guy who started two years ago. (wow O:)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I randomly tried to use a PS4 controller for testing, and for the most part, it works fine.
But they left Joystick only works on the Y-Axis, does anyone know why? Or how to get the X-Axis to work? The right Joystick works fine.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi there!
It should be plug-and-play. I never tested with a PS4 controller, but with my XBOX one, it works just fine.
Do you have another controller to test?

Terozu

That guy who started two years ago. (wow O:)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there!
It should be plug-and-play. I never tested with a PS4 controller, but with my XBOX one, it works just fine.
Do you have another controller to test?
No, just the 1.

It works fine when playing other games.
And I even tried it with a brand new project so it's not a Plugin causing it.

It's weird.

siguren

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

A plugin I made may help you solve your problem.

CleanWater

Jack-Of-All-Trades Freelancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have two controllers here, one that resembles the old PS1 game pads and a Xbox One game pad. The Xbox One game pad works just fine, the PS1's not. I also don't know why, but I suspect that the engine API might not support D-Input, only X-Input.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_12_7_2022_8_57_56.png
part of the common event help menu I'm working on. I used Yanfly's Common Event Menu to set it up and here's a screen of once you've selected one of the options. This one explains the 6 different battle commands.
KDS
Hey guys! Iam currently updating my free digital art shop , let me know if you need anything done :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kds-free-open-digital-art-shop.17097/
Hello! I’d like to ask where is a good place to start logging about my game dev progress as production of my game goes forth
In one of our campus classrooms was a bag full of stuff people forgot there... my bag. That I forgot there xD
You know your room is too tiny for how much stuff you have when it gives you literal insomnia. I just cleared a bunch of stuff out and man it feels good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Edujandro