How do I make an arrow dodging event? (FIXED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtkakes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ive searched everywhere, no luck finding anything at all. the original post didint help me at all and im desperate to find how to do this

i've seen some games do this (both made with rpgmaker vx) and I want to do the same, I did try to do it on my own but I messed up.
what im asking for is how do i make a real time battle where you have to dodge arrows?

1. the enemy turns on a switch (this will make the first wave arrows appear and move and you have to dodge them) then the switch turns off after the first wave is over

2. the enemy then turns on another switch that makes the 2nd wave trigger

this is what i have so far, and to look at the events you can go to this post here

and this is a gif of what is happening (the problem is shown here)

"so the first row (1-2) triggers at the same time, and at a 2nd event the 2nd row triggers doing the same as the first row, im trying to make it diagonal but it wont work!
also sorry for my bad spelling in the image, i was rushing"
1611783529670.png

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@Kurtkakes you already have a thread about this. Please do not post the same thread multiple times - it just confuses people.

Now, we don't know whether to close the other thread as well or not because you have reported this one but not the other. If your issue is resolved, please report the other thread to be closed too.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Do you like to practice level design? I do hahahaha! It's not from a specific game, it's just some tests...Fase 1.png
I really need a better indicator of where you can jump up and down though I feel... otherwise I like how this turned out for the first part of the first dungeon of the game.
@Shaz needs to make a website for his plugins. (it can be done easily for free with google sites.) I can't find a database of them anywhere!
Dion2.jpg

testing #2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOURBESTFRIIEND