Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EDIT :
I wanted to say that I have since been informed that the save system not working is because the game is not an authorized app on Mac, and therefor cannot edit or create files.

If anyone knows of something I could do on my end, or something the person who downloads the game could do on their end, please let me know. I'd really appreciate it.

(also, if a moderator sees this, feel free to move it to the correct channel. I put this in the plugins section because I thought it was a plugin causing the problem, but apparently not. I don't think I can move that myself, so a mod would have to do that I think)

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm working on a modding system of my game and I screw the game up, so hard that I have to access my backup in my hard drive ;-;
Stop shutting the damn power down! Why always like this
Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Faxify