fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can do that if it's one itm per shop, let's say, but it's hard to if you need more. The best way is to use a script/plugin for that.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Aesica's Improved Shop allows for it, off the top of my head.

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Either that or use the old style zelda shops where every item is on display and the shopkeep asks you if you want to buy it, when bought it simply dissapears (aka self switch).

1618774924139.png
in this case the shopkeeper is just a dialogue npc and the items with the numbers below them are the buyable stuff, interact, buy, item dissapears.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
BO_Shops can give yo ua stock shop, so you can have 1 in stock and refill if you like.
also switch shop or a plugin with limited stocks helps.

GBJackson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I plan on going the Zelda route, but using Visustella to be able to assign self variables to the items on display to track individual quantity. I'm working with MZ, but the yanfly engine plugin for self variables and extended self switches will do the trick for you.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:
woods.pngshop.jpgboss.jpgRoom.png

Mapping is becoming so much easier!
FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Penguinsam64