How do I make status affects that cripple the player?

DalmisttheCursedKing

Keeper of knowledge, God of Wind
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was thinking about making a slow death status where the player will slowly lose their Max HP until it either kills or they get cure by a spell. I wonder how do i do that?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can't be done without a plugin.

one way to do this would be a plugin that creates follow-up-states (which means that if one state is removed, instead of nothing remaining another state gets activated. With such a plugin you could make a series of for example five different states that reduce MHP by 20%, 40%, 60%, 80% and then use the death state as last follow-up.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To combo with Andar's post, I'm fairly certain this is the plugin you'll need.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The end is near. The end is near. The MV era will be passed and people will look the forum about new RPG maker all days. ;_;[Election day all over again] Let accept that you will probably not what you want completely.
C&C Remastered comes out tomorrow! Hyped! Already have it preinstalled on Steam.
Its ironic, how often a person can have something smart to say, when their arrogance is originating from an internal vacuum where emotional intelligence belongs.
Parallax mapping is time consuming...
Let's purchase th... WAIT! Just in time ehehehe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreiek