Reaction score
First Language
Cookie
Primarily Uses
How do I make the blue words like when people give links to stuff instead of www.blahblahblah.com/690940/blahblah, like get the tiles here and the here is blue. Then it brings you to a blog. Such as in Luna's Lovely Tiles here: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/84-lunas-tiles/ There is the blue links there. Thanks for any help :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Espon

Lazy Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Gibberish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can highlight a word or phrase then click the link button (little chain with a +) and input the URL there.

Dog

You can also use the code:

Google

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's the other way around - you don't make blue words into a link, any correct link automatically becomes blue.

Cpüy and paste a link from a website into your message, and it will work automatically.

If you type in the link, then it will only work if you type it correctly - any misspelling will result in the link not being recognized and remaining black text.

So the easiest option is to type the link in a new browser tab, make sure it displays the correct page, and then copy the entire adress line and paste it into the forum text.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Andar - I think his question is more of how to make links that doesn't directly show the URL (mainly because it doesn't look good I guess), which Espon explained above.. :)

How do I make the blue words like when people give links to stuff instead of www.blahblahblah.com/690940/blahblah, like get the tiles here and the here is blue

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If the world treats you like an enemy... Then the world must be your enemy...
Last monday Hawkzombie played ATV.

Here are the videos:

Yes, I'm alive. No the semester didn't kill me. Though there are days I feel like I am dead.
In the review stages for Pixacrea to be put up on Steam :) Coming Soon page... hopefully coming soon ;)
since all my maps are hand drawn... I admit, I super envy those who can make the tileset's work. I'm garbage at mapping, but slightly less bad at just drawing my own areas. plus it's easier to draw my own sprites than edit others to look like my characters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GingaAle