How do I make the game turn it's self off/crash in RPG Maker MV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, in a game I'm working on, I want the game to close the application or crash it's self. I feel that having that effect would be good enough for the spook factor I want. I don't know if it requires a plugin or not, but I thought i'd ask.

I need this for RPG Maker MV

Thank you, and hopefully, I can figure this out with the help of fellow game devs. :kaoblush:

(Also, PS, if this is in the wrong category, or breaks any of the forum rules, just let me know! I don't fully know where to find the rule section in each forum place so yeah)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is right, if it can be done without a plugin. If it's determined that it can't, we'll move it to plugin requests. Rules for each forum (for those that have their own rules) can be found pinned at the top. And no worries if you post in the wrong place, we just like to move them so if others have the same question, they can find the answer easier. And the blue text is just a courtesy to let you know we moved it.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is right, if it can be done without a plugin. If it's determined that it can't, we'll move it to plugin requests. Rules for each forum (for those that have their own rules) can be found pinned at the top. And no worries if you post in the wrong place, we just like to move them so if others have the same question, they can find the answer easier. And the blue text is just a courtesy to let you know we moved it.
Nice to know! :kaoluv:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrKaito