How do I make two events the conditions for a third event?

Shigidy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
I have 2 events, and I want the player to activate both in order for a third event to play.
The order does not matter - He can activate any of the two events in any order, but only after seeing both, a third event will automatically start.

How do I make that third event start automatically after activating both events?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is easy. Events don't activate other events. You can either make each event turn on a switch when they are activated, then the third event is conditioned by both switches, or you can make each event +1 to a variable, and the third event is conditioned by that variable being equal to 2 (make sure each event only does +1 once though, not repeatedly if you interact with it several times)

Shigidy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
Thank you. I will use the second aproach and make sure to delete each event after being activated so it won't be activated twice

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cobertk