RMMV How do I make yanfly's plugin boxes transparent?

RPGSpirit

RPGod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't really know how to explain it, so I'm going to post a picture showing what I'd like to make transparent and see if anyone knows how lol. It's these boxes, if you're using yanfly's engine core, it's linked to the "gauge back color". But as you can see, setting it to zero 'white' changes it, but doesn't make transparent. The really challenging part is only doing it to the plugin boxes, and still being able to manipulate the "gauge back color" as if they're are two different settings. I'm assuming this would be achieved by changing something in Yanfly's plugin code, but I'm not sure where it is. Thanks in advance anyone willing to help!
2021-01-17.png

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
cant help but just a heads up about doing that...
you'll probably want to change the whole different colour text for each element if you do make it transparent background.
the screenshot example there, if it was transparent you would have a hard time reading "earth".
in a grassy/forest area you would have hard time reading wind.
watery area would make reading ice hard... ect.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

RPGSpirit

RPGod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
cant help but just a heads up about doing that...
you'll probably want to change the whole different colour text for each element if you do make it transparent background.
the screenshot example there, if it was transparent you would have a hard time reading "earth".
in a grassy/forest area you would have hard time reading wind.
watery area would make reading ice hard... ect.
That's a good point, thank you for pointing that out.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skybola188