FoxySeta

Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok so I know nothing about js but I'd like to know how to map multiple controllers anyway: I guess you can't just edit the original mapper since it is probably designed for a single keyboard and a single gamepad. Maybe you have to script something in the core/api (no idea of what I'm saying lol:kaopride:) before?

SamJones

Autorun
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As it is pretty difficult to utilise more than one gamepad when playing a game, what is your purpose?

FoxySeta

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As it is pretty difficult to utilise more than one gamepad when playing a game, what is your purpose?
Ok, my bad: I wrote "no multiplayer" in the title because I don't need support for it, since I'm eventing it like a very simple arena using Quasi ABS (the old one).
Unfortunately, if I don't map 4 gamepad I can only make players play on a single, small keyboard or use third-party softwares to emulate different keyboard keys on 4 different gamepads...

Last edited:

FoxySeta

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok update: this is the last part I have to do before publishing my project so plz anyone
I'm begging you:hsad:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

does anyone feel like explaining to me the difference between simulation and emulation? you have my full permission to be as pedantic as you want.
About the Deer, I had to cut some piece of video due the *swearing* Youtube copyrights issues...
A caveman pokes his head in...
I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evanorchard